For the next 12 days I have teamed up with my blogger buddies to bring you some of our favorite holiday recipes. So make sure you check back each day to see the delicious treats we have to share with you!
If you are looking for a yummy dessert to impress this holiday season – you should try out these No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie balls. It is edible chocolate chip cookie dough coated with a chocolate shell!
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (for dipping)
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla and flour. You may have to use your hands to get it mixed really well.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and combine.
- Form into balls. Each ball should be about 1 inch. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and place them on a cookie sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- A few minutes before you remove the chocolate chip balls from the freeze, place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds on power 5. Remove and stir. Repeat this until the chocolate is melted. Or you could melt it in a double boiler.
- Place the chocolate balls back on the wax paper covered cookie shoes and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe. We will add a new recipe to this linky each day!