If you are looking for a yummy dessert to impress this holiday season – you should try out these No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie balls. It is edible chocolate chip cookie dough coated with a chocolate shell!
Tip- It is recommended that you heat the flour when you make no-bake desserts. This blog post is a great resource about how to heat flour.
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Balls
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (for dipping)
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, sugar, vanilla and flour. You may have to use your hands to get it mixed really well.
- Add the mini chocolate chips and combine.
- Form into balls. Each ball should be about 1 inch. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and place them on a cookie sheet and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- A few minutes before you remove the chocolate chip balls from the freeze, place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds on power 5. Remove and stir. Repeat this until the chocolate is melted. Or you could melt it in a double boiler.
- Place the chocolate balls back on the wax paper covered cookie shoes and place them in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you don’t miss a recipe. We will add a new recipe to this linky each day!