I home school, so I love to find clever ways to help my kids remember some of the stories we read during the week. These activities will be so much fun to do together!
If you are looking for a few clever ways to celebrate Dr. Seuss stories, I have a great list of really fun treats! We love Dr. Seuss stories in our house and I know my kids are really going to enjoy doing some of these fun food recipes together!
Dr. Seuss Recipes
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat HATS ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Treats ~The Country Chic Cottage
- Cat in the Hat Jello Snack ~Bless This Mess
- Dr. Seuss The Lorax Candy Mustache Treats ~Meet Kristy
- Lorax Marshmallow Pops ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Lorax Jello ~The Homespun Hydrangea
- Cat in the Hat Layered Jello ~We Like to Learn As We Go
- Healthy Lorax Craft Snack ~Desert Chica
- Dr. Seuss Pancake Stacks ~The Country Chic Cottage
- Dr. Seuss Popsicles ~Family Fun Journal
- Cat in the Hat Cookies ~Cupcake Diaries
- Horton Hears Marshmallow Pops ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Snacks ~Meet Kristy
- Dr. Seuss Cookies ~A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Truffula Tree Marshmallow Pops ~Really, Are You Serious?
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss story?
Wednesday 4th of March 2015
A Dr. Seuss party sounds like fun. This is a great list of some wonderful ideas
Sunday 1st of March 2015
These are seriously cute. I wish I had seen them when I was teaching since Dr. Seuss' birthday was tied into a big reading program.