Are you ready for another 12 days of really great ideas? This month we will be sharing ideas for St Patricks Day. In the next 12 days you will see delicious recipes and fun crafts! Make sure you subscribe to my email newsletter so you don’t miss out!
Today is the first day and I have a delicious brownie trifle recipe to share with you. There are so many great flavors that everyone will love this unique dessert!
Brownie Mint Trifle
- 1 9×13 Pan of Prepared Brownies
- 1 3.4 oz Package Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup of whipped topping (cool whip)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- sprinkles if desired
- In a bowl whisk together the pudding mix, & cold milk until smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint extract and refrigerate for 5 -10 minutes.
- While it is chilling, Cut your prepared brownies into 1 inch squares, and set aside.
- Remove the pudding from the fridge and fold in the whipped topping.
- In serving cups layer a few pieces of brownie, then a couple tablespoons of the pudding mix. Repeat the layering 2 – 3 times.
- Top with sprinkles or additional whipped topping.
Serve and enjoy!