This shop has been ocompensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FinalFourPack #CollectiveBias Coca-Cola is a corporate champion of the NCAA.
Tonight is Selection Sunday! For those of you that are college basketball fans, you know that NCAA® March Madness is right around the corner! You love the excitement of watching multiple games from the time you wake up until it is way past your bedtime! Who doesn’t love the upsets and the buzzer beaters. There are so many great moments during NCAA® March Madness.
We are big fans of NCAA® March Madness. Everyone knows if they want to watch the game, we will have a few games on at the same time. We have it on the TV, on our tablet, and our laptop. We stay up too late and usually don’t get everything done on our to-do list. Having friends over to watch the game is half the fun of the tournament!
While we are sitting in front of our TV we like to snack. My Buffalo Chicken Dip goes perfect with a cold can of Coca-Cola®. You can enjoy it with tortilla chips and it is filling and delicious. I don’t have time to spend all day in the kitchen so this is quick and easy to prepare!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 12 oz cream cheese (1-½ bar), softened
- ¾ cup Buffalo Wings Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch dressing
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided
- 2-½ cups cooked, shredded chicken (about 1 pound)
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix together the cream cheese, wing sauce, ranch dressing, and ¾ cup of the shredded cheese. Add the chicken and combine well.
- Add to the 8×8 pan and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, until bubbly. If desired, you can put it under the broiler to get the cheese a little brown.
Click here for the printable version.
Serve with chips and enjoy!