Jelly Bean Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup jelly beans (small or cut up large ones)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream together butter and both sugars with mixer.
- Add egg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour and oatmeal and add in the jelly beans. Mix well.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of batter 2 inches apart on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve (Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies)
Click here for printable recipe.
It’s so easy and you will have a fun and festive Easter recipe!