This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareYourSummer #CollectiveBias #ad
I love the summer! Lazy days with the kids, BBQ’s with friends, pool days, and summer storms. I love to share my summer with my kids, we visit the library, watch movies, and make fun desserts to share with others!
Have you noticed the new Coke bottles at Walmart? My name is pretty unique – Janell. Sometimes I will meet someone with the same name – but I don’t know if I have every met someone that spelled it the same way. So you could imagine my surprise when my husband found a Coke bottle with my name on it! Coke has brought it back bigger and better with 1,000 names featured on 20 ounce bottles of Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero bottles. Walmart has the widest and most organized selection of Coca-Cola personalized 20 oz bottles. I was able to find my name and 2 of my boys names. We couldn’t find Dennis and Shiloh – but maybe next year.
While you are at Walmart looking for your name on a Coke bottle, make sure you look for personalized REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups (only at Walmart). They have over 40 messages you can pair with a Coke like One of a Kind, BFF, Original, Loveable, LOL, and many more. It’s so easy to share a message with a friend.
Since I couldn’t resist the personalized REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups I picked up a few so I could share one of my favorite brownie recipes with you. They are filled with chocolate and peanut butter goodness with a little crunch. These are too good to keep for ourselves so we will have to share them with our friends. Coke and REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Crispy Brownies are perfect for summer parties!
REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Crispy Brownies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 and ¾ cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1½ cups peanuts, chopped
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ Chocolate Chips (your preference milk, semi, etc)
- 2 cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- Preheat your oven to 350* and grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, eggs, salt, oil and vanilla. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour into your 9×13 pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes. (You want them to be almost done.)
- Sprinkle the chopped REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups and peanuts over the brownies and put them back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- While the brownies are finishing baking, add the peanut butter and chocolate chips into a large sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until the chips are melted and the mixture is combined. Remove from heat, add the cereal, and mix well.
- When the brownies are cooked, pour the warm chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of the brownies and spread it evenly. Let it cool for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Makes about 25 bars.
Click here for the printable recipe.
Next week is my 18th wedding anniversary. I want to share a Coke with my better half. Look at this fun message I was able to put together for him. I love that I can do stuff like this and send out a sweet messages.
This summer I can’t wait to go on an anniversary date with my husband. We will share a great meal, good memories, and of course Coca Cola! Coca Cola always reminds me of good food and great times with friends and family. We lived in Mexico for several years and at the center of every table at celebrations there were always several 2 liters of Coca Cola. We will miss our summer parties with Mexican friends but we are excited for the new friendships we will make this summer!
I would also love to know if you found your name – still so excited to have my name on a Coke bottle! Or you can order your own personalize Coca Cola!