March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’s birthday. If you are looking for a few clever ways to celebrate Dr. Seuss stories, I have a great list of really fun Dr Seuss Recipes! ! We love Dr. Seuss stories in our house and I know my kids are really going to enjoy doing some of these fun food recipes together!
Dr Seuss Recipes
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat HATS ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Marshmallow Treats ~The Country Chic Cottage
- Cat in the Hat Jello Snack ~Bless This Mess
- Lorax Marshmallow Pops ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Lorax Jello ~The Homespun Hydrangea
- Cat in the Hat Layered Jello ~We Like to Learn As We Go
- Healthy Lorax Craft Snack ~Desert Chica
- Dr. Seuss Pancake Stacks ~The Country Chic Cottage
- Dr. Seuss Popsicles ~Family Fun Journal
- Cat in the Hat Cookies ~Cupcake Diaries
- Horton Hears Marshmallow Pops ~Divine Lifestyle
- Dr. Seuss Cookies ~A Turtle’s Life for Me
- Truffula Tree Marshmallow Pops ~Really, Are You Serious?
Which one is your favorite?