When we lived in Mexico, my neighbors taught me how to make some of their meals. Now I make them at home with my family.
I wish I knew how to make more Mexican recipes. I have tried to share the ones that I know on my website because everyone needs to know how to make a few delicious Mexican meals!
More of my favorite Mexican Recipes:
- Carne Asada Recipe
- Chicken Taco Recipe
- Chicken Tinga Tostadas
- Tacos Al Pastor
- Chicken Pozole Recipe In The Slow Cooker
- Easy Carne Picada Recipe
- Chicken Taquitos
- Authentic Green Salsa
- If you want dessert – you have to make this Tres Leche Cake
Easy Homemade Guacamole Dip Recipe
- 2 Avocados
- ½ lime, squeezed for juice
- 1 Roma Tomato, diced
- 2 Tablespoon Red Onion, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel, pit and mash the avocados in a small bowl.
- Squeeze in lime juice, pepper, salt, garlic powder and stir.
- Gently stir in tomato and onion.
Guacamole turns brown if kept for too long. To prevent some browning, shake bowl to get out air pockets. Then add a sheet of saran wrap, pushing it down so that it sits on top of the guacamole. Seal the container with a lid or another firm piece of saran wrap.