My kids love Cheez-Its so we always have it in the house. They take it in their lunches and sometimes it’s also their snack. They come home from school and grab a handful and share them with their friends.
I love snack mixes that can be made with ingredients I already have in my house. It’s a great way to change things up or to throw together a last minute snack to bring to a friends house.
This recipe only has Cheez-Its and pretzels and it’s topped with a few spices with a little oil. Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes and you have a completely new snack to share!
This would be great for summer picnics, family BBQ, and sports parties especially since it’s so easy to make.
- 1 12.4 Oz. box Cheez-Its
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 packet of Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 Tablespoons Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons freshly minced dill
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line the sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Spread the mixture onto a half sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes stirring every couple minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store the Chipotle BBQ Cheez It Mix in an air tight container. The snack mix can be stored for up to a week.