I love to grill! All you need is an easy marinade for chicken breasts and delicious side dishes and you will have an amazing meal! I love easy dinners made with grilled chicken and side dishes!
Check out this long list of the best side dishes for grilled chicken!
- If you like green beans, check out this list of 15+ recipes that use green beans. You will find recipes like green bean casserole and BBQ Green Beans.
- A bright and citrusy Crunchy Kale Parmesan Salad with lemon juice, olive oil, and parmesan cheese. This is the perfect healthy salad for a picnic, BBQ, or a side dish and it only takes 4 ingredients!
- Cole Slaw with an easy vinegar dressing and no-mayo, is great on pulled pork sandwiches, with grilled hamburgers, or BBQ chicken. This coleslaw recipe works as a summer side dish for picnics and cookouts.
- Veggie Skewers made with zucchini, red onion, and bell peppers are grilled to perfection and drizzled with tangy balsamic vinegar, and brushed with a fresh garlic herb sauce.
- Instant Pot Baked Beans from scratch are the only way you’re going to want to make this classic side dish from now on! In a fraction of the time, you’ll get the sweet and smoky flavor of these saucy beans without presoaking or cooking for hours. This is a good side dish with ingredients like barbecue sauce, bacon, onions, and more!
- Air fryer corn on the cob comes out sweet, crisp, and delicious! You can make his easy side dish in less than 15 minutes!
- Deep-Fried Sweet Potato Fries are the dippable must-have side for your next BBQ. These homemade fries are sweet, comforting, & are nothing but real yummy sweet potatoes for that perfect bite.
Side Dishes Made With Potatoes That Go With Grilled Chicken
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a creamy, cheesy, and simple recipe to make and so tasty. Quick enough for a weeknight dinner but delicious enough for a holiday meal.
- Oven-roasted potatoes and broccoli with rosemary is a simple side dish you can have with any protein. This healthy 2-in-1 side can be easily cooked on a sheet pan. It takes care of your veggies and carbs for the meal, so you can focus on the main dish.
- Red Skin Potato Salad is a creamy blend of red skinned potatoes, mayonnaise, sour cream, dijon mustard, crunchy celery, and bold spices. It’s a traditional side dish served at an outdoor picnic, barbecue or summer cookout!
- This classic potato salad is perfect. Made with red skin on potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, pickles, cucumbers, red onion, and miracle whip (or mayo if you prefer)and you guessed it mustard.
- Grilled Potato Wedges use only Russet potatoes, oil, and pantry spices! They’re the perfect side dish in the summer and you can use your favorite dipping sauces. Great grilled potatoes on the grill without foil!
- Oven Roasted Mediterranean Potatoes – soft and tender on the inside, crispy on the outside. These potatoes are vegan and absolutely delicious!
- Garlic Parmesan Fries are a tasty side dish that you can serve any night of the week and it pairs well with almost any meal. Make life easier by using frozen fries to save time.
Cold Salad Side Dishes That Go With Grilled Chicken
- Whether you use a grill or your oven’s broiler, this Charred Corn Salad is the perfect dish to use up all that amazing fresh summer produce!
- Try this spicy Asian cucumber salad that’s crunchy and refreshing with a bit of heat! It’s made with marinated cucumbers tossed with chili flakes, chili oil, and fresh herbs!
- Try this delicious pasta salad! Add fresh tomatoes and basil for an amazing summer side dish packed with protein.
- If you are looking for a quick and easy recipe that’s perfect as a side for grilled chicken, a potluck, backyard BBQ or family gathering you will love this Taco Pasta Salad with Doritos. It’s easy to double this recipe or make half a batch if you are just craving some Mexican-flavored goodness.
- This Cabbage Slaw Salad is the epitome of freshness. Cabbage and shaved brussels sprouts, crunchy bell pepper, toasted sesame seeds and almonds, and crunched up ramen noodles pair so wonderfully with a sweet oil and vinegar dressing.
- This creamy cucumber salad is a refreshing and delicious salad for a warm main dish.
- Greek Bean Salad has 4 types of beans, lots of veggies, feta cheese and is topped with a light zesty dressing. Delicious as a side dish to a meal or even as lunch with a toasted baguette or pita.
- This Instant Pot creamed corn is seriously so easy to make. It is a sweet and creamy side dish that goes great with barbecue or burgers!
- Spicy BBQ rice with vegetables, a healthy rice side dish for your next barbecue or a BBQ flavored rice main meal. You can use white or brown rice for this recipe.
- Check out this fresh salad! Compliment your meal with this refreshing and nourishing mango-avocado salad—easy to make, incredibly satisfying with a touch of spice.
- During the summer months, you don’t want to use your oven. Make this cold refreshing salad that takes advantage of a few pantry staples, and commonly found fresh produce. This Balsamic Tomato Cucumber Salad can be made very quickly indoors or outdoors.
- Delicious, quick, and easy Vegan Pasta Salad that takes less than 20 minutes to make from start to finish. It’s made with simple ingredients that are healthy, colorful, and tasty.
- Red cabbage, jalapeno, and carrots are dressed with a bright sweet, and spicy dressing in this easy red cabbage slaw recipe. Perfect for BBQs or healthy meal prep.
- These lighter Air Fryer Zucchini Fries are the perfect side dish. Totally crave-worthy, these Parmesan zucchini fries are crisp and golden on the outside, yet moist and tender on the inside.
- Kale apple slaw is a tasty way to get some veggies in at your next BBQ. You’ll be amazed how delicious this colorful side dish is!
- Lemon Orzo Pasta Salad is the perfect side dish to your summer cookout or great meal prep for healthy lunches! This colorful rainbow orzo salad is loaded with tomato, kalamata olives, bell pepper, artichokes, chickpeas, feta cheese, and lots of greens!
- This twist on the classic cobb salad is EIGHT delicious layers that start with romaine lettuce, topped with grilled chicken, tomatoes, boiled eggs, homemade dressing, crispy bacon, crumbled blue cheese and green onions. This is a fun healthy summer salad for a BBQ lunch or dinner gathering, made in less than 30 minutes.
- This is the best baked beans recipe goes well with so many meals. It’s the perfect potluck side dish, with so much flavor.
- This Healthy No Mayo Coleslaw recipe is the perfect middle ground between creamy, deli-style coleslaws and tangy vinegar slaws. It features a lightened-up Greek yogurt coleslaw dressing that needs just a few simple ingredients … and it only takes about 5 minutes to toss together!
Grilled Chicken + a healthy side dish is the best ways to make a healthy dinner. It’s a great way to meal plan! Next time you go to the grocery store pick up a few ingredients to make some of these easy sides to have a delicious meal!
Are you looking for some more chicken dinner ideas? Check out some of my favorite chicken recipes.