Can you believe it – Christmas is just 99 days away! How do the years pass so quickly? I have some tips for you that can help you save time and money during the holidays.
- Sign up for any free credits that are available. You never know when you can find an awesome deal and that credit will make it cheaper!
- Take surveys – Do you have a few minutes everyday to earn some free Amazon gift cards? (They also pay you via PayPal or check if you prefer.) I earned over $300 in just a few months! I only paid $92 for a refurbished iPad 3!
- Shop daily deal sites – They don’t just sell local vouchers. They also sell gift cards to your favorite stores and they have great deals on popular items.
- Make Photo Gifts – They always offer free photo books and discounts on canvas prints and other photo gifts.
- Swagbucks – You can earn free gift cards by searching the web. It’s one of my favorite freebies!
- Sign up for UPS My Choice. If you do any shopping online you will want to get these notifications. They tell you when you package will arrive. You can re-route or change your delivery date. No tags left on your door means you don’t have to go to the UPS facility to get your stuff.
- Make some crock pot meals. I have put together a list of 15 crock pot meals you can freeze. When you have a busy day – just dump the meal in your crock pot in the morning and dinner is done!
- Plan ahead – don’t wait until the last minute to buy things you may need. If you see a coupon for something you always use – print it! If it’s on sale buy it so you don’t have to pay full price when you need it. Sign up for the Savings Club from Coupons.com so you can get access to higher value coupons.
Do you have any tips to help you save time and money around the holidays?
56 Days Until Black Friday! | Saving You Dinero
Thursday 27th of September 2012
[...] How I prepare for Christmas [...]