I have a bunch of great recipes for the crock pot. I have 20 of them in my Crock Pot Freezer series. So I decided to feature some of the recipes in case you don’t want to freeze the meal.
( 5-6 servings)
- 2 peppers (your favorite)
- 1 onion
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- taco seasoning packet
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
You will also need tortillas, cheese, cream, etc.
- Put all the ingredients in your crock pot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- When it’s cooked, shred the meat and add it back to the pepper mixture and serve on warm tortillas and your favorite toppings.
This recipe is part of Part 1 – 1 Hour + 1 Mess = 5 Crock Pot Dinners. I recently moved and had no food in our new house. I went through these recipes and picked out 10 dinners. I wrote out all the ingredients I needed (which was all of them) and I was happy that my shopping list wasn’t that long!
If you are looking to save time and money in the kitchen – you should really check out the 4 meal plans I have created.
I would love to create an ebook that allows you to just click the recipes you want to make and it can create you a custom shopping list. I would also like to add nutritional information. Does that sound like a good idea?
I use this Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker.