I love Purex products. It is a huge benefit that I am a Purex Insiders. This means they send me free products that they want me to try and tell you about my experience. I can tell you that even if I did not get some of these products for free – I would still buy Purex products. They get my clothes very clean, they smell great, and they are very affordable.
The lasted product they sent me to try was Purex Fabric Softener Sheets. I love fabric softener sheets. I love how they make my clothes smell and feel. Plus they do a really great job taking away the static electricity.
Did you know that Purex Fabric Softener Sheets don’t just reduce static cling and leave your family’s laundry soft and smelling fresh? They also keep your whole house smelling fresh! Just pick your favorite fragrance and tuck a sheet in hampers, in the linen closets, and any other laundry storage areas. I even wrap them around the filter in my vacuum so my whole house smells fresh when I vacuum.
There are many uses for fabric softener sheets – here are a few of my favorites uses:
- Soak them in your crock pot or bakeware to remove all the baked on food.
- Use them to dust. It should also repel the dust to make the clean -up easier in the future.
- Rub them on your hair or clothing to reduce static cling.
- Stash them under the seats in your car so your car smells fresh.
- Use them to clean crayons off your walls (I need to try this).
Next time you are shopping, pick up a box of Purex Fabric Softener Sheets!