Here is another dip we love. It’s very easy. This is a small batch but you can easily double the recipe if you are feeding a crowd. It is really good hot or cold.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
- 1 – 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (Maybe a little less if you are not a huge fan of mayo.)
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely minced
- 2-oz. of a 4oz can fire roasted green chilies, diced into small pieces
- 2 oz of a 4oz can diced jalapeno peppers, drained (I would chop them smaller because I dont like chunks.)
1-2 sourdough baguettes, sliced, and/or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise , Parmesan, and garlic and stir until smooth. Add jalapenos and green chilies.
- Spread dip into a 9″ pie plate or an 8×8 small baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until dip is bubbly and golden brown.
- Use bread or Ritz crackers and enjoy! We prefer the dip on bread when it’s warn and crackers when it’s cold. If there is any leftover, you can store it in the fridge for a few days in an air tight container.
**Update – you can also check out my Sausage Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe!