Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Nature’s Bounty®. All opinions are 100% my own.
Everyone looks forward to the weekend. You can sleep in and spend the day with your family. Our weekends are spent at the baseball fields, church, and picking up anything we need for the week at the store, etc. We do stay active and I want to be able to keep up my energy levels so I can enjoy my family as much as possible on our days off.
I have a pretty good routine during the week – wake up, make breakfast for everyone, take my vitamins and supplements, pack school lunches, check my email, get everyone dressed, take kids to work and then drive myself to work. On the weekends I tend to forget my vitamins because we don’t have a constant routine.
My favorite Nature’s Bounty® supplements are:
- B Vitamins play a role in energy support by helping convert food into energy*. Vitamin B-12 is essential for the normal formation of blood cells and contributes to the health of the nervous system.*
- Biotin is a B vitamin that is essential for the intermediate metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.* Biotin also assists with energy metabolism and is important for healthy skin, hair and nails.*
- Fish Oil** contains omega-3 fatty acids, the “good fats” that contribute to cardiovascular, skin, and metabolic health.*
I make sure to take my multivitamin and add the extra supplements everyday. I use to have very high triglycerides and my doctor suggested I take fish oil and I am adding the biotin and B Vitamins to my daily routine to help keep up my energy levels.
Nature’s Bounty has a great selection of supplements to add to your weekend routine. They are offering a $1.00 off digital coupon, exclusively for Walmart shoppers.
What do you do to stay healthy and active for your family? Eating the proper foods and exercising will help you stay healthy. I also think that I feel better and more energetic when I add other vitamins to my daily dose of vitamins.
Nature’s Bounty has several vitamins and specialty supplements to pick from:
- Extra Strength Q-Sorb™ Co Q-10 provides you with a highly bioavailable form of Co Q-10. Just one rapid release liquid softgel a day supports heart health, provides antioxidant support and helps your body convert food to energy.*
- Cranberry help support the integrity of bladder walls to promote urinary health in both men and women.* This product also contains Vitamin C that plays a role in supporting immune function.* Made from the finest cranberry concentrate available.*
- Melatonin may be appropriate for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag or anyone wanting to promote sound, quality sleep. Super Strength Melatonin 5mg is perfect for those who may need a higher level of sleep support.*
- Super strength Vitamin D3 is a potent and active form of Vitamin D. Vitamin D3 helps maintain strong bones and teeth, and supports immune and neuromuscular health.*
- Turmeric is standardized to contain 93% Curcuminoids, plant-based antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body.* Free radicals contribute to oxidative stress, which in turn can lead to the premature aging of cells. Turmeric is an herb with a long history of use in India.
Every day you strive to be your best. That’s why Nature’s Bounty® supplements are designed especially for you – they’re made with only the best possible ingredients and trusted quality for over 40 years.
You can also participate in a 10 minute online survey from Nature’s Bounty, and they will send a $5.00 Walmart Gift card to the first 100 people to fully complete the survey (U.S. citizens only, must be 18 years or older to participate).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. One serving of Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil 1200 mg provides 360 mg of EPA, DHA and other Omega-3 fatty acids. See nutrition information for total fat and cholesterol content.
Visit Nature’s Bounty On Facebook.