If you are looking for an amazing meal for your family – you must try out this recipe for Rotisserie Chicken. It tastes better than what you can buy at the store and it’s probably cheaper. Plus you get the most amazing flavored potatoes to enjoy in this meal. Even better – it cooks all day in your crock pot so you come home to a delicious dinner!
It’s part of my 40 crock pot freezer meals. I love these recipes because you can prep 5 meals in about an hour and you have dinner for the week. Or you can make all 40 and have dinner for the month. There are no repeats – so you get something different every day! Plus I include a printable shopping list and recipes.
Take a few hours one day and make these meals and see how easy it makes dinner time!
Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken And Potatoes
- 1 whole chicken (4-5 pounds)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 whole garlic cloves
- 3-4 potatoes, quartered (Don’t put in the freezer bag)
- Mix all the dry spices together. Rub the spice mixture all over the chicken, and under the skin of the breast.
- Add 4 whole garlic cloves inside the bird.
- Put in the freezer bag.
Write the following instructions on the bag:
- Quarter 3-4 potatoes and loosely wrap them in a few foil balls.
- Place them at the bottom of the Slow Cooker and put the chicken on top of the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.