Are you thinking about fun Easter projects? I have a bunch of really cool things you can make as Eater gifts or just fun ways to decorate your house for Easter!
You could bring some of these items to your dinner host or your co-workers. Im sure your teenagers or kids would even love some of these in their Easter baskets! You can even find homemade gifts for your teacher for Easter.
Check out this list of 17 Egg-Cellent Easter Gifts.
- Easter Candy Jar Gift – Cincy Shopper
- “Carrot” Nail Polish Easter Gift – Cutefetti
- Easter Bouquet Centerpiece – A Mom’s Take
- Easy Carrot Treat Bags – Organize Your Stuff Now
- Easter Baking Soda Dough Ornaments – The Inspired Home
- Fillable Easter Ornament Gifts – Three Different Directions
- Easter Egg Bath Bombs – April Go Lightly
- Burlap Bunny Wall Art – Gym Craft Laundry
- Easter Gifts for Teens – It’s Me Deb CB
- For An Egg-Cellent Friend Easter Gift – Lil Luna
- Easter Teacher Gift Idea – Eighteen25
- Mason Jar Easter Cookies Gift – Real Coake Family
- Peeps & Jelly Bean Centerpiece – Crafty Morning
- “Carrot” Sugar Scrub – Oh My! Creative
- Easter Bunny Canvas – Clean & Scentsible
- Mini Easter Bouquets – Say Yes
- Easter Bunny Gift Bag – Pink When
Do you have a fabulous gift you give out or make for Easter? My mom always makes us chocolates. When we are visiting home for the holidays we have a blast making a huge mess and coming up with fun chocolate creations!
Let me know in the comments what’s your favorite gift to give for Easter!