I can feel the weather changing!! We have had a few days in Kentucky that have been amazing! Last week it was 55 degrees when we took the kids to school and I even opened my windows for a few hours. We then had a few hot days but I see low temperatures again in the future.
That means it is almost Fall! I can’t wait to do some Fall crafts with my kids and do some fun things to get ready for a new season.
While doing some research I have compiled 20 Pumpkin Fall Crafts you are going to LOVE! These really get me in the Fall mood for sweaters and bon fires!
Photo Credit: “Pumpkin Paintings with DIY Apple Stamps” by Lindsey Blogs
Photo Credit: “DIY Painted Pumpkins” by Splendry
Photo Credit: “DIY Pumpkin Party Favor” by Love The Day
20 Fall Pumpkin Crafts
Click on the links to check out 20 Pumpkin crafts below! Don’t forget to let my friends know you found them at Saving You Dinero!
- Pumpkin Buttons by Doodle Craft
- Easy Terra Cotta Pumpkin Craft by Turning The Clock Back
- Tin Can Pumpkins by Suburbia Unwrapped
- Scrappy Pumpkins by Mom on Timeout
- Decoupaged Lace Foam Pumpkins by Atta Girl Says
- Happy Pumpkin Spice Season by Happiness Is Homemade
- Mason Jar Lid Pumpkin by Julie Measures
- Paper Pumpkin Craft by Ann’s Entitled Life
- DIY Rustic Fence Board Pumpkins by Marty’s Musings
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins by Pink Fortitude
- Burlap Pumpkin Wreath by Crafts By Amanda
Paper Pumpkin Banner by Chicken Scratch NY
- DIY Pumpkin Party Favor by Love The Day
- How to Make Sparkly Salt Crystal Pumpkins by Schooling A Monkey
- Make Mod Podged Book Page Pumpkins by Creative Green Living
DIY No-Sew Fabris Pumpkins by Down Redbud Drive
- DIY Painted Pumpkins by Splendry
- Pumpkin Paintings with DIY Apple Stamps by Lindsey Blogs
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeovers by Happy Deal Happy Day
- Cinnamon Scented Pumpkins by Mom Does Reviews
Disclaimer: Never use blogger photos without permission. The Virtual Assistant (Victoria) who prepared this post obtained permission to use the photos included in this article as a member of the Craft and Food Roundup group. Links were submitted by blog owners/representatives and are being used in accordance to the group.