This post is sponsored by Savings.com. #SnackHappy #BacktoNature
With the big game just around the corner, I wanted to share my Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip. It has just a few ingredients but has so much flavor. (Im pretty sure it is also a keto and low carb recipe.)
Serve this dip with your favorite crackers. I really like wheat crackers – but any kind will work!
Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup green enchilada sauce
- 7 oz. can diced green chiles
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and the spices.
- Add the shredded chicken and about ¾ cup of the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pour the dip into the pie pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes – or until bubbly.
- You can turn the broiler to high and let the cheese brown up a little before serving. (Just watch it closely.)
Serve and enjoy with crackers!
Tip – you could also add all the ingredients except for the cheese topping to a slow cooker and bake on low for 2 hours. Then transfer the dip to a dish and top with the remaining cheese. Set the broiler to high to melt the cheese.
Are you looking for another fun appetizer recipe? Check out this recipe for Totchos! It is basically a loaded baked potato that you eat like nachos! But the chips are really tater tots!