This post is sponsored by Savings.com. #SnackHappy #BacktoNature
With the big game just around the corner, I wanted to share my Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip. It has just a few ingredients but has so much flavor. (Im pretty sure it is also a keto and low carb recipe.)
But before I get to the Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe, you have to know about the crackers you need to go with this dip. They are Back to Nature Stoneground Wheat Crackers. They taste amazing!! They are also USDA Certified Organic, no hydrogenated oils, and no high fructose corn syrup. The flavor and the crunch is perfect with this dip.
Right now you can get this exclusive printable coupon for $1.50 off one Back to Nature product to use at Lucky’s Market stores. Please note there are a limited number of prints of this coupon every day. It will reset in the morning – so if you want the coupon, print it ASAP! If you can’t get a printable coupon, you can check out your Valpak envelopes to get additional Back to Nature coupon (available in select areas).
About Back To Nature:
Since 1960, Back to Nature has been creating delicious and flavorful recipes inspired by nature. They use carefully selects ingredients to create great-tasting products that you can enjoy all day long. They make it their mission to provide everyday foods that are simply delicious, simply good. Over 90% of their products have achieved Non-GMO Project Verification.
Trust me – you want to get these crackers for this dip and for anything you like to eat with a cracker!
Skinny Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup green enchilada sauce
- 7 oz. can diced green chiles
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease a 9 inch pie pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese, enchilada sauce, green chiles, and the spices.
- Add the shredded chicken and about ¾ cup of the Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pour the dip into the pie pan and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes – or until bubbly.
- You can turn the broiler to high and let the cheese brown up a little before serving. (Just watch it closely.)
Serve and enjoy with crackers!
Tip – you could also add all the ingredients except for the cheese topping to a slow cooker and bake on low for 2 hours. Then transfer the dip to a dish and top with the remaining cheese. Set the broiler to high to melt the cheese.
Are you looking for another fun appetizer recipe? Check out this recipe for Totchos! It is basically a loaded baked potato that you eat like nachos! But the chips are really tater tots!