I am not a big salad fan – but if you put a bowl of salad from Olive Garden in front of me I could eat the whole bowl! There’s something that tastes so good in their creamy Italian Dressing. Even my kids eat bowls of salad when we have Olive Garden dressing in the house. Yes, Olive Garden sells their dressing, but it’s expensive and it has lots of ingredients I can’t pronounce.
So after playing around with some recipes, I think I have the perfect combination. This dressing does not last long in our house. I really need to start to double the recipe.
Copy Cat Olive Garden House Dressing
- 1 packet Good Seasonings Italian Dressing (You don’t need to use the ingredients listed on the package – they are included)
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 4 1/2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise (regular or light only)
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Using a whisk, blend all the ingredients together. Or put the lid on the container and shake vigorously.
- Store in the refrigerator and shake well before using.
Add some red onions, jalapeños, black olives, fresh parmesan cheese, tomatoes, and any other ingredients you like!
Im not really sure how long this will last because it doesn’t even last a week in our house!