Would you like an easy appetizer recipe? We have a friend that is a really great cook. She made us these Greek Meatballs and they were amazing. She shared the recipe and it was so easy. They tasted almost as good as her meatballs.
The weird thing about these meatballs is that they taste better cold! So you can make them ahead and serve them at your next party. I can’t quite figure out what sauce to dip them in. So please share if you have any ideas.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion (grated over the meat so the juices will be soaked by it)
- green or orange bell pepper (grated over the meat)
- 1 teaspoon chicken boullion
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked rice (more or less depending on your taste)
- Flour for coating
- Oil for frying
- Mix all of the ingredients together. (You can also put the onion and pepper in a blender to make a puree.)
- Form little meatballs and roll them in flour.
- Heat up oil and fry them until they are cooked. If you make the meatballs small enough you will have over 40!
You will love these. They have so much flavor and they are so fun to eat.