Disclaimer – I received a prepaid card from CARD.com with a pre-loaded balance. All opinions are 100% my own. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
When I shop online – I like to use a prepaid card. It protects my money and I know that I can only spend the balance that is available on the card. Having a prepaid balance is a great way to budget the money that you want to spend. I was excited when CARD.com offer to send me any card I wanted.
They have hundreds of cards to chose from. My kids helped me pick out my card. We really like Garfield, so this is the card we picked! The great thing about CARD.com is that they have a card for everyone. You can find Star Trek cards, cards that support a cause, and cards with your favorite football player.
If you are looking for a pre-paid card to give as a gift or to keep for yourself, make sure you check out CARD.com.
- Their fees are EXTREMELY competitive with other prepaid debit cards/alternative bank cards. At $5.95/month and FREE activation, FREE reloading and FREE access to over 22,000 ATMs, their card beats out other top named prepaid cards fee-wise.
- They offer quick and easy direct deposit and Bill Pay (that’s FREE too).
- No overdraft fees — never goes negative!
- Use it like a normal debit card, anywhere visa is accepted.
- Easy application process — 100% Approved/No credit check.
- Quick turn around. Order you card, you get it days later.
- Includes Visa Zero Liability Protection and 100% FDIC insurance.
- Over 500 cool, unique card designs to choose from, including brands like: Garfield, Popeye, Betty Paige, James Dean, Care Bears, Walking Dead, Star Trek, Autism Awareness, Breast Cancer Research, Shark Week, etc.