If you haven’t noticed – our family loves peanut butter. I found Reeses Pieces baking pieces while at the store and knew I had to try them. The only problem was the recipe on the bag sounded awful. So after some research I came up with this recipe. If you love peanut butter you must try these cookies.
Another bonus – you only use half the bag of Reeses Mini Pieces – so you can make 2 batched of this delicious cookie!
Pin It! You can also hover your mouse over the picture to Pin the recipes to your favorite Pinterest board!
Reese’s Mini Pieces Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup vanilla pudding powder*
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Reeses Mini baking pieces
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl combine butter, sugars, vanilla pudding powder, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the wet mixture. (I don’t like to wash another bowl so I just do this all in the same bowl. I mix the wet stuff and then add the dry stuff.)
- Add 1 cup of the Reese’s Mini baking pieces and mix until it is combined.
- Drop rounded teaspoons onto a cookie sheet and bake from 8-10 minutes. Let them sit on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes to become firm.
Makes about 36 cookies.
I like to put the baked cookies on a paper towel to cool. A lot of the grease comes out on the paper towels. It feels like it makes them a little healthier 🙂
*Note about the vanilla pudding powder – I love to add pudding powder to all my cakes and cookies. I think it makes them more moist. So I buy the large boxes and measure out what I need. You can make this recipe without the pudding mix.
Make sure to check out my 30 Crock Pot Freezer Meals – this will save you a ton of time and money in the kitchen!