I can’t believe that 2013 is coming to a close. We have so many great memories from 2013. I am sure that 2014 will bring lots of new experiences and fun for our family.
I share a lot of deals on my website – but my most popular posts are my recipes. I love to cook and bake so I love to share my recipes with you. In 2014 I will be spending more time creating recipes to help your family save time and money in the kitchen. I also want to create more healthy recipes. I am getting older and I really need to watch what I eat.
2. Chicken Parmesan – So easy and so delicious!
3. Pancakes – (Like McDonalds)
4. Chicken Fajita Casserole – I make this with our left over from when we eat Chicken Fajitas.
5. Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Icing
7. Crock Pot Ribs – You will never believe that these were made in a slow cooker!
8. DIY Chili Seasoning – This is much healthier and cheaper than the store bought version.
9. Perfect Chocolate Chip Muffins – These taste just like Costco!
10. Copy Cat Olive Garden Dressing – It really does taste just like you are at Olive Garden!Did you have a favorite recipe of 2013? What types of recipes would you love to try this year?