This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PowerfulFusionClean #CollectiveBias
One Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus is a meal you can prepare quickly and clean up your mess while it bakes in the oven. You get a complete, healthy meal that is low carb, sugar free, and Keto friendly!
I love meals that come together quickly. It’s even better when the meal is a complete meal with my meat and veggie. Summer is here and the fresh produce is everywhere. Salmon and asparagus pairs so great together. The lemon and garlic is perfect on the salmon and I love garlic and parmesan on my asparagus.
You can throw this meal together really fast. You can prep it and have it on the table in about 20 minutes. It’s super flavorful and very healthy!
One Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus
- 1 to 1 ½ pounds salmon, skin on
- 2 ½ Tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (apps 1 large lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, divided
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
- ½ cup finely shredded parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place salmon in center of large cookie sheet. Add the asparagus on the sides of the salmon.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together 1 ½ Tablespoon olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic, and onion powder.
- Brush the mixture evenly over top of salmon then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with lemon slices.
- Mix together 1 Tablespoon olive oil and 2 cloves garlic. Spread over the asparagus. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven, toss asparagus then sprinkle the asparagus with parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until salmon has cooked through. (About 5 – 10 minutes longer.)
Serve and enjoy! This makes 2-4 servings. Serve with your favorite salad.
Tip – Save the lemons you used for the lemon zest and slice them to put on top of the salmon.
This meal is not only easy to throw together, it’s easy to clean up. How many meals can be prepared this quickly in just 1 pan!?