If there is one thing I love, it’s dinner that is easy, healthy, and quick. Because of this, me and my air fryer have become super close. Who doesn’t love fried food without all of that extra grease (and calories!) right?
We are right at the start of the holiday season too. That means school programs, shopping, and maybe not as much time in the evenings as we might like. No worries, that’s what the air fryer is made for!
Quick dinners are the best. I wanted to share some of my favorite healthy air fryer dinners from some of my favorite bloggers with you!
Here are 15 healthy air fryer dinners you are sure to love:
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Chicken Fajita Rollups
- Shrimp Scampi
- Pita Bread Cheese Pizza
- Cilantro Lime Air Fryer Shrimp Skewers
- Chinese Salt and Pepper Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Panko Breaded Salmon
- Parmesan Chicken Tenders
- Zucchini Enchiladas
- Chicken and Avocado Cobb Salad
- Turkey Meatballs
- Coconut Shrimp
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops
How yummy do those recipes sound? Who knew there were so many different things you can make with your air fryer. Meatballs, chicken, shrimp, and even pizza! And the best part?
All of these recipes are healthy versions of the food you already know and love. I bet even your kiddos will love these healthy air fryer dinners! Which one are you going to try first? I know I’m going to try them all!
Here are a few more of some of my favorite Air Fryer Recipes:
- Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipe With Boneless Patties or Bone-In Pork Chops
- Air Fryer Churros Recipe
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe (Also Includes Slow Cooker Instructions)
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Air Fryer Steak Recipe
- Magic Air Fryer Bagel Bites With Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Easy Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Roll-Up