This The Best No Bake S’mores Cheesecake is everything your family will love to eat and a lot easier to enjoy!
The weather is getting cooler! That means opening more times outdoors with your friends and family. We love to have BBQ’s with our family and neighbors. I always volunteer to bring the dessert.
It’s also S’mores season. I love to spend time around the campfire roasting marshmallows. This recipe is inspired by campfire Smores.
I love cheese cakes and if you love S’mores and cheesecake you will love this recipe. It’s so easy to make. The hardest part is waiting for everything to set so you can enjoy it!
The Best No Bake S’mores Cheesecake
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Marshmallow Ice Cream Topping
- 3 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 and ½ packages of graham crackers
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2-8 oz. bars)
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 16 oz whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- 1 bag of Mini Hershey Bars
- Start by placing your cream cheese, sugar, and marshmallow ice cream topping into a large mixing bowl and mix with a hand mixer until smooth, and set aside.
- Place 2 packages of graham crackers into your food processor and blend until fine.
- Add in melted butter gradually, blending after each tablespoon, until it forms a wet sand consistency.
- Pour crumb mixture into the bottom of a cheesecake pan, and press down evenly to form the crust.
- Add the whipped cream into the cheesecake batter and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour the mini marshmallows into the cheesecake batter and fold until it is mixed well.
- Pour the batter over crust and spread it out evenly.
- Place in refrigerator for 2 hour and let set.
- Remove from fridge and decorate with icing, hershey bars, and leftover graham crackers, as desired.
- Place in the freezer for one hour to let it firm up.
Serve and enjoy this easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake!