The big game is coming up and I have a very easy recipe for you to serve! Check out this Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Appetizers! It’s so delicious and you only need 4 ingredients!
I recently partnered with Coleman Natural to share this recipe. All opinions are my own.
I love parties! Many weekends we hang out at my sister’s house and it turns into a whole day event. We live pretty close to each other so we will raid our kitchen and see what we have to put together to feed our families for dinner.
Between the 2 of us, we have 10 people to feed. And sometimes more family members show up and we will have over 15 people for dinner.
We will make some appetizers, maybe throw together a charcuterie board, grill some meat and whip up a quick dessert. This is one of those recipes that came together with some of the ingredients we had in the house.
This recipe for BBQ Pulled Pork Appetizers is so easy because I can use up leftover pulled pork or I can use pre-made pulled pork from the grocery store. You only need 4 ingredients!
I used Budweiser Pulled Pork and it’s so good!! So if you find it in your grocery store – use it in this recipe!
Here is a link to my favorite slow cooker BBQ pulled pork recipe. You can even throw everything in a freezer bag so you can dump and go to make this dinner during a busy weeknight. Then you can use the leftovers to make this pulled pork appetizer!
This recipe is also very versatile. You could use buffalo chicken, taco meat, or any kind of meat you have leftover. If you use buffalo chicken make sure you have some extra buffalo sauce for dipping or some salsa if you have taco meat.
So if you have offered to bring an appetizer to a party – print this recipe so you can remember to make it later.
Easy BBQ Pulled Pork Appetizers
- About 2 cups of your favorite Pulled Pork BBQ – I used 1 14 oz package of Coleman Natural Budweiser BBQ Pulled Pork.
- 1 package Puff Pastry Sheets 17.3 oz
- Mexican Cheese
- 1 egg white
Pre-heat oven to 375*. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking oil.
On a cutting board or lightly floured surface, add 1 puff pastry sheet and cut it into 9 squares.
Fill diagonally with BBQ Pulled Pork and sprinkle with some cheese.
Pinch the opposite corners and seal it. Add some egg whites or water to your fingertips to help the dough stick together.
Place them on a cookie sheet and brush the pastry puff with an egg white.
Repeat the process with the other pastry sheet.
Bake 15-17 minutes until golden brown.
Serve with extra BBQ sauce and some veggies and ranch dressing on the side. (Makes 18 Puffs)
- About 2 Cups BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 package Puff Pastry Sheets (17.3 oz)
- 1 cup Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 egg white (lightly whipped)
- Pre-heat oven to 375*. Cover a cookie sheet with foil and lightly spray with cooking oil.
- On a cutting board or lightly floured surface, add 1 puff pastry sheet and cut it into 9 squares.
- Fill diagonally with BBQ Pulled Pork and sprinkle with some cheese. Pinch the opposite corners and seal it. (Tip - Add some egg whites or water to your fingertips to help the dough stick together.)
- Place them on a cookie sheet and brush the pastry puff with an egg white.
- Repeat the process with the other pastry sheet.Bake 15-17 minutes until golden brown.