I have a lot of slow cooker freezer meals but I realize that many people don’t want to prepare a week’s worth of meals and freeze them. So that is why I like to take a few of my favorite freezer recipes and share them so you can make them at any time.
This is one of my favorite meals. it’s perfect for summertime and it’s really delicious. It’s all great hot or cold. So you can eat it the next day as leftovers and it is yummy! Double the recipe and bring it to your next pot luck!
Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- a dash of pepper
- ¼ cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- Rolls for sandwiches
- Romaine Lettuce
- Parmesan Cheese
- Add the chicken, salad dressing, parsley, pepper, and cheese to the slow cooker.
- Cook 4-5 hours on high or 6-7 hours on low.
- Serve on rolls with lettuce and cheese.
Tip – Add the Romaine lettuce to the bottom of the bun so the juices don’t soak into the bread and make it soggy.
Serves 6-8 people.
See it is super easy! Try it this week, I think you will love it!