What could be better than an ooey-gooey chocolate cookie? A Chocolate Oreo-Stuffed cookie of course! Two of my favorite cookies combined to make one delicious recipe!
And it’ way easier than you might think! I knew I had to share this Chocolate OREO-Stuffed Cookies Recipe with all of you guys so you can love it as much as my family does.
I love recipes that start with cake mixes. They make it so easy to throw together a delicious dessert recipe. I always have cake mixes in my pantry in case I have to make a dessert in a hurry.
Here are a few more of my favorite desserts that start with a cake mix:
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Unicorn Cookies With A Cake Mix
- Strawberry Kiss Cookies – Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- Brownie Buckeye Cookies – This is a brownie but still really yummy!
Here is how to make this Chocolate OREO-Stuffed Cookies Recipe:
Preheat oven to 350F
Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg.
Portion into twenty 1 1/2 Tablespoon-sized balls.
Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place an OREO on top and fold the cookie dough around the cookie to cover it completely.
Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
If using sprinkles, sprinkle them on top of the dough.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
Cool slightly before serving and enjoy with a tall glass of milk!
And there you have it! I told you this Chocolate OREO-Stuffed Cookies recipe was going to be super easy didn’t I?
You could also switch it up and use any boxed cake flavor you want! I bet it would be super yummy with strawberry or red velvet cake mix. Which one would you use?
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 oz (1/2 brick) cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 OREOS, any flavor
- Sprinkles, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg.
- Portion into twenty 1 1/2 Tablespoon-sized balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place an OREO on top and fold the cookie dough around the cookie to cover it completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- If using sprinkles, sprinkle them overtop of the dough now.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.