I have been couponing for many years. I love that I can stretch my dollar further and I usually have a mini stockpile in my house. I hope I can teach you a little bit about Smart Couponing. Buy the stuff you need – or the stuff you can get for free and donate your extras! Saving money does not have to be stressful.
You should also expect to save about 50% – 70% off your grocery bill. You will rarely ever save 99% like they show on Extreme Couponing!
Here’s some articles I wrote about saving time and money!
- Get More Groceries For Less Money!
- Types of Coupons
- Coupons Lingo – Overage Vs Money Maker
- Competitor’s Coupons & Price Matching
- Online Shopping 101
- Top 10 Coupon Do’s & Dont’s
Click here to see all the coupons available.
- $1.00 off two MAXWELL HOUSE International Cafe
- $5.00 off Power Rangers Super Samurai Season
- $4.00 off any Crayola DigiTools
- $1.00 off one Advil or Advil Migraine product
- $1.00 off Angel Soft Bath Tissue
- $1.00 off 2 PLANTERS Nut Products
- $10.00 off The Purchase of 2 Entrees. Dine in only
- $5.00 off Magic City dvd
- $1.50 off any ex-lax item 24ct or larger
- $5.00 off Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
- $5.00 off We Bought A Zoo on DVD or Blu-ray
Please feel free to ask me any questions!