My Top Recipe Posts of 2014
Happy 2015 everyone! Can you believe another year is behind us? I don’t know about you but I always love looking forward to what a new year will bring. I also like reflecting on what I have loved, hated, and accomplished in the past year. This year has been a year of great food and recipes and I wanted to share with you My Top Recipe Posts for 2014 in hopes you can find something you love to make for your family in 2015! Let’s check them out shall we?
- 10 Chicken Crock Pot Freezer Meals + Shopping Lists– Crock pot meals are SO easy to make and being able to prep them in advance is a real time savor!
- 40 Crock Pot Freezer Meals + Shopping Lists– Yes, you read that right! 40 different crock pot freezer meals for all seasons and all tastes! That’s over a month of meals all in one place!
- Chicken Fajita Casserole– Who doesn’t love a great casserole? I know I do. This recipe is one of my family’s personal favorites and has a great kick to it!
- Chicken Parmesan– A classic recipe that everyone is sure to love!
- Copy Cat McDonald’s Pancakes– I love a good fluffy pancake recipe and I bet you and your family will too!
- Classic Chocolate Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting– If you are craving something sweet then you will love this simple cake recipe!
- DIY Chili Seasoning– Don’t waste your extra money on buying a premade chili seasoning when you can make one of your own that can be customized to your exact liking!
There you have it! My Top Recipes Posts for 2014! What were some of your favorite meals you made for your family this year? Let me know in the comments below! Happy New Year from my family to yours!