We love pancakes. Sometimes we like to go to McDonald’s for breakfast and get a McDonalds Big Breakfast. And other times we like to make pancakes at home.
For the longest time, I could not make pancakes! They would not fluff up or they would be raw inside. I was so happy when this recipe worked and tasted so good!
This is our family’s favorite recipe. It really reminds us of McDonalds Pancakes. My kids love them. Sometimes I add some sausage patties and hashbrowns and my kids think it is the best breakfast ever!
I love that this recipe makes so many fluffy pancakes and we freeze them so we have pancakes for a few days.
They are much easier to heat up than to make a new batch every day! Then you just pop them in the microwave for 30-45 seconds and enjoy.
When you make this recipe for McDonalds Pancake Recipe, it is much cheaper and tastes better than store-bought frozen pancakes.
Plus I don’t need to get up early and get out of my pajamas for us to enjoy a delicious breakfast!
So gather up all these Mcdonald’s pancakes ingredients and make your family an amazing and delicious breakfast in your kitchen!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (you could try half white and half whole wheat flour)
- 2 Tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Preheat and grease a griddle or frying pan. (I prefer a griddle.)
- Combine all the ingredients until there are no lumps. Make sure not to over mix.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter. When the edges become dry and the top is bubbly flip the pancake and cook the other side for about a minute.
- Let cool and freeze any leftovers. Re-heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds per pancake.
Sometimes we add chocolate chips to the batter and my husband loves to eat them with peanut butter. Of course, these pancakes are delicious with a pat of butter and syrup. They are also really good with Nutella.
What are some other ways that you enjoy eating your pancakes?
My kids could eat these McDonald’s Pancakes all day long!