This information is brought to you in a partnership with Hot Ice Media. All opinions are my own.
I think vitamins and supplements are an important part of your day. They can help make up for the vitamins and minerals you lack in your diet and help your immunity.
There are many vitamin options out there but I think Superior Source Vitamins are the best vitamins available!
I have been taking them for several months. They are completely different than any other vitamin I have ever taken and they are very affordable.
Here are 4 reasons that I love Superior Source Vitamins!
They are clean, pure and simple — the way nature intended! Superior Source Vitamins do not contain any chemicals, preservatives, binders and artificial colors.
No big pills to swallow! These tiny, MicroLingual® tablets are easy to take. They dissolve instantly in the mouth for better absorption with no water needed. This results in quick absorption into the body where potency isn’t lost in the high-acid environment of the stomach. Some other “fast dissolving” products require binders to hold them together – but not Superior Source Vitamins!
They taste great! Sometimes vitamins are filled with sugar – but not these vitamins! With just a little bit of stevia, these vitamins taste great as they dissolve under your tongue.
They have a huge selection of vitamins to pick from! There are over 100 products available! You can purchase vitamins, minerals, products just for men, herbal products, products for kids and so much more! They probably have something that will benefit you.
Here are a few places you can purchase Superior Source Vitamins: iHerb, Amazon, and Vitacost.
Win a Superior Source Prize Pack!
- Zinc Plus – Zinc Plus is a powerful combination of Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Elderberry Extract that supports a helathy immune system.
- Vitamin C Cherry Melts – Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body‚ therefore‚ it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C has several beneficial purposes including developing and maintaining healthy skin and bones‚ to form collagen and also enhances the absorption of iron from plant-based foods we eat. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system.
- Advanced Zinc – this includes Vitamin D3 125 mcg (5,000 IU)
- Extra Strength Vitamin D3 – Researchers claim that exposure to natural sunlight could play a critical role in the release of vitamin D3 in the body. However‚ majority of people use sunscreen or spend time indoors‚ which could inhibit the release of vitamin D3 in the body.
- Sleep & Immune – This formula includes Melatonin, Zinc with Vitamin D3, C and Elderberry
- Vitamin K2 / MK7 with Vitamin D – If you’re supplementing with vitamin D, it is a good idea to take vitamin K-2 as well. Vitamin D3 helps your body absorb calcium, and Vitamin K-2 (as MK-7, a form with high bioavailability) directs the calcium to your bones instead of your joints and arteries, where too much calcium could be problematic. Just one MicroLingual Tablet per day provides 100 mcg of K-2 (as MK-7) and 5,000 IU of D3 which helps support strong bones, a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.
- Open to US Residents
- Ends December 22, 2022
* Established brand making vitamins and supplements for over 40 years
Wednesday 21st of December 2022
To support my immune health, I take Reishi Mushroom supplements, eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water, exercise by walking daily and recumbent bike 3 times a week, and trying to get 6 hours of sleep or more.
Wednesday 21st of December 2022
I try to drink orange juice at least four mornings a week. I also make it a point to drink more water.