If you would like to know when they will be available you can sign up for my email newsletter. You will get an email that you will need to confirm you want the subscription.
- 1 ½ lb ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 28oz can of crushed tomatoes or sauce
- 2 TBSP chili powder
- ½ TSP salt (I add more after it’s cooked)
- ¼ TSP pepper
- 12 oz spaghetti or other pasta
- 2 cups shedded cheese (I use a Mexican mix)
- Cook ground beef. Drain and cool completely.
- Add green pepper, onion, celery, garlic cloves, tomatoes, chili pepper, salt, and pepper to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
- When it’s almost done, cook spaghetti according to package and drain.
- Add cooked spaghetti and about 1 cup of cheese to the crock pot and mix well.
- Add more cheese to the top and serve!
We really like to eat this with Hawaiian Sweet Rolls.
Note – I have heard that some people have cooked the pasta in the crock pot. I have never tried it. If you have please share the timing and if it’s good! Thanks!