Mickey’s Cookies and Cream fudge is a delicious and fun food to add to a Disney celebration!
Can you believe this year Mickey Mouse will be 90? To help celebrate his birthday I have a fun recipe for you using Mickey OREOS! You can make these with any OREOS and it will still be a delicious fudge!
It’s so easy to make! Just throw a few ingredients together and you will have fudge. This will be a great fudge to make for Christmas. I know everyone loves to eat fudge during the holidays!
If you love cookies and cream cakes and ice cream – you are going to love this easy cookies and cream fudge. I also love Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge. Add fudge to your list of recipes to make this holiday season!
Tip – you can omit the Mickey sprinkles and use no sprinkles or your favorite to celebrate any season!
Cookies & Cream Fudge (Mickey Style)
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16, crushed Mickeys Mouse birthday OREO cookies (or regular OREOS)
- Mickey sprinkles (You can judge how much you need.)
- Line an 8 X 8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix in the vanilla and OREOS.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan and sprinkle the Mickey sprinkles into the top of the fudge.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into small squares – serve and enjoy!
Are you looking for some more Christmas recipes? Check out some of my favorites:
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Ooey Gooey Christmas Cake Cookies
- Oatmeal Fudge Bars
- Reeses Pieces Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Smores Cheesecake
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge
- My 5 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes