This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. #RITZBlitz #IC
With the big game just around the corner – it’s time to start thinking about the party! My husband’s favorite team is never in the game but we like to watch the game and especially the commercials.
I love to have a big spread of foods to serve our guests. I like to do some simple finger foods with different appetizers and dips. I like to grab a few bags of RITZ Crisp & Thins because they are the perfect dipping chip.
When I go to Walmart I can grab them and all the ingredients for our party foods.
I picked up RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion and RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt that pair perfectly with this Gorgonzola Cheese Dip. They are light and crispy and oven-baked to perfection.
Gorgonzola Cheese Dip
- 1- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 – 1-ounce package Ranch dressing powder packet
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes and peppers, drained
- 2 bunches chopped green onions
- ¼ cup bacon bits + extra for garnish
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese + extra for garnish
- RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion and RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt (Or your favorite chips. We also love it with potato chips.)
- In a bowl combine the sour cream, dressing packet, canned tomatoes, green onions, bacon bits, and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Transfer to the serving bowl and garnish with extra bacon and Gorgonzola Cheese.
- Serve with RITZ Crisp & Thins
This recipe will be a hit at any party! It’s such a unique combination of flavors.