It’s not Christmas without Peanut Butter Kiss cookies. They look so pretty and taste so good! I love to make them smaller than most recipes suggest so I make sure I can get part of the chocolate in every bite!
This is the recipe my family has been using for years. It’s simple and the kids ail love to help you!
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- ½ cup of butter, softened (1 stick)
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 60 kisses (or less if you make bigger cookies)
- Extra sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 375*.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix well.
- Roll the dough into small balls and dip in sugar.
- Put balls on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. You do not want to over bake them.
- Once they are done remove them from the oven and place a kiss in the middle of each cookie.
- Let them sit for about 5 minutes to “set” before you move them to a cooling rack.
I made 60 cookies with this recipe. I like to make them smaller. I also buy the big bag of Hershey Kisses from Costco, so I always have enough. I have made 2 batches of these and I still have Kisses left over!