Need a quick dinner ? Try this Easy Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipe With Boneless Patties or Bone-In Pork Chops – It cooks in about 15 minutes and its Keto Friendly!
I finally took the plunge and bought the AirFryer. I really did not want another appliance in my kitchen – I already feel like I have so many things that I never use. So I got rid of my Instant Pot and bought an Air Fryer. I got the Air Fryer XL. It’s 5.3 quarts and can easily fit 2 large steaks, 4 pork chops, a small whole chicken and much more. There are so many thing you can do in it. You can even bake a cake in it!
My Easy Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipe for Beginners
So in an effort to eat better, I am going to create a meal plan that uses the Air Fryer. It makes the food taste like it’s fried without all that oil. I can make so many Keto friendly recipes that taste amazing, cook quickly and they are so easy! This recipe for pork chops uses no breading.
Many people prefer air fryer pork chops with flour. But I try to cook with less flour. Instead, I add more seasoning and sauces to my pork chops recipes.
I normally stink at making pork chops! I have tried to make them crispy and used honey mustard sauce. They are usually so tough and don’t taste that great. But I do have 1 recipe that I used and it tastes great on the grill. But when it’s winter or it’s raining it’s hard to grill. My whole family loves this recipe for Pork Chops.
If you have 15 minutes for cooking delicious and juicy pork chops in an air fryer, use this easy recipe. Just place all ingredients into a bowl to marinade for a few hours before you leave for work. When you’re back, pop the marinated pork chops into the air fryer. Your dinner can be served in 15 minutes!
Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipe
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning (I use Montreal Marinade)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Put all the ingredients in a large ziplock bag and let it marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and shake off the excess marinade. (Discard the marinade)
- Set the air fryer to 350* for 12 minutes. Flip it after 6 minutes. When the timer is done let it sit in the Air Fryer for about 5 minutes.
Serve with your favorite side items like corn, broccoli, salad, and a biscuit!
This is my second meal that I have made in the Air Fryer and I really like it.
If you want to purchase one, here’s my Amazon affiliate link. I have the Power Air Fryer XL (5.3 QT Deluxe, Black)
Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipes Collection
When your family loves food and each members makes their own meals requests, look what you can do with an air fryer in your kitchen! I’ve already jotted down these air fryer pork chops recipes to cook for family dinners and for our festive occasions.
- Power air fryer oven pork chops – This pork chops recipe will be favored by my husband who loves traditional oven baked meals.
- Stuffed pork chops – One of my boys will enjoy a vegetable stuffing inside his pork chops for dinner or even lunch!
- Air Fryer Port Chops Southern Style – Being a huge fan of buttermilk and zesty seasoning, I will make this recipe in a few weeks for our get-together with friends.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Easy Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Roll Up
- Easy Air Fryer Steak Recipe
- Air Fryer Churros Recipe
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe (Also Includes Slow Cooker Instructions)
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe