I finally took the plunge and bought the AirFryer. I really did not want another appliance in my kitchen – I already feel like I have so many things that I never use. So I got rid of my Instant Pot and bought an Air Fryer. I got the Air Fryer XL. It’s 5.3 quarts and can easily fit 2 large steaks, 4 pork chops, a small whole chicken and much more. There are so many thing you can do in it. You can even bake a cake in it!
So in an effort to eat better, I am going to create a meal plan that uses the Air Fryer. It makes the food taste like it’s fried without all that oil.
My first recipe is for Pork Chops. I stink at making pork chops! They are usually so tough and dont taste that great. But I do have 1 recipe that I used and it tastes great on the grill. But when it’s winter or it’s raining it’s hard to grill.
Pork Chop Air Fryer Recipe
- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1 Tablespoon Steak Seasoning (I use Montreal Marinade)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Put all the ingredients in a large ziplock bag and let it marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the bag and shake off the excess marinade. (Discard the marinade)
- Set the air fryer to 350* for 12 minutes. Flip it after 6 minutes. When the timer is done let it sit in the Air Fryer for about 5 minutes.
Serve with your favorite side items like corn, broccoli, salad, and a biscuit!
This is my second meal that I have made in the Air Fryer and I really like it.
If you want to purchase one, here’s my Amazon affiliate link. I have the Power Air Fryer XL (5.3 QT Deluxe, Black)