Are you looking for a super easy and yummy dinner recipe? I love my air fryer because we can make foods that are normally greasy without the grease.
Here are some of the recipes I have for my Air Fryer:
- Air Fryer Churros Recipe
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe (Also Includes Slow Cooker Instructions)
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Air Fryer Steak Recipe
- Pork Chop Air Fryer Recipe (Bone-in or Boneless)
My kids love the air fryer too – it’s makes it so easy to reheat pizza 🙂
Most night I don’t have much time to get dinner on the table. This dinner uses precooked chicken and most items that you already have in your home. Heat up some rice or make a salad or some fruit and you will have a delicious dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
It would probably be really good with ground beef if you want to change things up a little bit.
These aren’t very spicy – just enough to give them some delicious flavor. I can count on my kids eating anything served in a tortilla!
Easy Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Roll Ups
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 4oz can diced green chiles
- 1 Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons water
- 8 mozzarella string cheese sticks, cut in half crossways
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into quarters
- Chopped cilantro, to top
- In a large bowl, add the chicken and diced green chiles and stir to combine Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the flour and water, whisk to combine to create a paste.
- Lay your tortilla on a flat surface and scoop a tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of the tortilla.
- Place a string cheese half on top of the chicken.
- Take your flour paste and coat the edges of the tortilla.
- Fold the top and bottom corners over the filling, then roll the remaining pointed corner inward and over the filling, and continue to roll until completely covered, like a burrito.
- Set the roll up to the side.
- Place as many of the roll ups as you can in your air fryer without them touching into and set to 380 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Serve the roll ups topped with chopped cilantro.
You can also have salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for dipping.