DIY Taco Seasoning is a quick and easy spice you can make at home. You can adjust the spiciness for your favorite dish!
I love to make my own stuff. I know what is in it and it is a lot cheaper! Today I want to share my recipe for Homemade Taco Seasoning. It’s super easy and I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry already!
DIY Taco Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 & ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper
- Add it all into a sealed container and shake.
- When the recipe calls for taco seasoning – add 2 Tablespoons of this mixture.
What are some of your favorite things to make instead of buying? You can also check out my DIY Chili Recipe.