Magic Air Fryer Bagel Bites With Everything Bagel Seasoning is going to be your new favorite breakfast meal!
I say they are magical because they don’t use yeast, but they still pop up and taste like a delicious bread. The secret ingredient is nonfat greek yogurt. So without any oil or butter – they are a healthier version of bagels but taste just as good! It only has a few ingredients and I usually have most of them in my house.
I love finding ways to use my air fryer! This time it’s is making breakfast! I’m sure it’s also going to quickly become an afternoon snack with my kids! It’s another easy Airfryer recipe. Here are some of my other recipes:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Air Fryer Steak Recipe
- Pork Chop Air Fryer Recipe (Bone-in or Boneless)
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Spicy Chicken Roll Up
- Air Fryer Churros Recipe
Magic Air Fryer Bagel Bites With Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons (4 ounces, or half package) ⅓ less fat cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1 egg white, whipped
- Everything bagel seasoning – or get creative!
Instructions To Make Air Fryer Bagel Bites:
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Add the yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Add a little flour to your counter or cutting board and knead the dough a few times until dough is a little wet but not very sticky. (You can also add flour to your hands to mix it easier.)
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Flatten each dough ball into circles, then place ½ tablespoon cream cheese on each. Fold up the edges around the cream cheese and form a ball. Use a drop of water to seal the edges if necessary, so the cream cheese doesn’t pop out.
- Top with egg white and sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning. You can also leave them plain or use another topping. (I want to try cinnamon sugar!)
- Turn the air fryer to 320F degrees and set for 12 minutes. They will expand – so don’t place them right next to each other in the air fryer. You may need to do a couple of batches.
Wait a few minutes to enjoy them because they will be very hot inside!
These have so many possibilities! You can make them plain, or you could add something to the cream cheese to add flavor. I think I am going to spend some time on the weekend making many of these for the week.