A home warranty can help give homeowners peace of mind from unexpected repairs on appliances and home systems.
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Are you a homeowner? It can be expensive to repair appliances and home systems when they break. I have a home warranty from HomeMembership that gives me peace of mind if something in my home breaks!
What is a home warranty?
A home warranty is a service contract that covers repairing or replacing major home appliances and systems when they break down due to normal wear and tear.
A home warranty is not the same as homeowner’s insurance, which covers damage to your home and belongings from unexpected events like fires, theft, and natural disasters. A home warranty only covers repairing or replacing covered appliances and systems due to normal wear and tear.
Here are some of the benefits of a home warranty as a homeowner:
- Peace of mind: A home warranty gives you peace of mind. You know that you have coverage for unexpected repairs or replacements.
- Protection against high repair costs: Home appliances and systems can be expensive to repair or replace, and a home warranty can help you avoid the high costs.
- Convenience: With a home warranty, you can easily schedule repairs or replacements through a single point of contact, making it a more convenient option for homeowners.
- Added value when selling your home: A home warranty can be a selling point for potential buyers, as it shows that you have taken care of your home and provides added protection for them after the purchase.
- Predictable budgeting: With a home warranty, you can budget for the cost of repairs and replacements, as you will know the annual cost of the warranty and any deductibles.
Home warranties have a bad reputation – but HomeMembership is different!
- There is no fine print! If it’s in the brochure – it’s covered. You know exactly how much you have to pay when something breaks in your home.
- Low deductible! Currently, the deductible is just $25 per repair. (Please check for the most recent deductible amounts.)
- You pick your own service provider. Most warranty companies take days to send out their “preferred” service providers. But with a HomeMembership, you call the person you trust to make the repairs, pay your bill, and submit your receipt to HomeMembership for reimbursement – less your deductible. Need a service provider recommendation – click here!
- You are covered from Day 1! Most home warranty companies make you wait 30+ days until you are covered. Not HomeMembership – the day you sign up, you are covered.
- Bonus FREE Perks! They offer perks like a database to find hard-to-find parts, Amazon Discounts, and Friends & Family Coverage…it’s kinda like AA for your home!
Still not sure about purchasing a home warranty? HomeMembership has 5-star review on Google and an A+ Rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)! You can even get it for your rental properties!
I have had my HomeMembership home warranty for almost 2 years! I love how easy it is to get repaired when something breaks. You can even make low monthly payments instead of paying once a year. Click here to get started!