You can make this delicious and Easy Homemade Brownies recipe from scratch or use a box brownie recipe to get you started. The easy fudgy brownie recipe is just what you are looking for when you have a craving for an ooey-gooey chocolate dessert.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
I was so excited a few weeks ago when I was shopping at Walmart and they had a huge display of baking products. All I could think about was the new recipes I could create with all the amazing products. It’s still early in the year, so I grabbed a few items to make a new brownie recipe.
It has taken me a while to perfect my brownies – but below is my favorite recipe with a delicious twist. After I grabbed my brownie ingredients I spotted KRAFT Caramel Bits. If you have never seen tried these you are in for a treat!
They are little balls of Kraft Caramels that make it so much easier to bake with. You don’t need to unwrap them and they melt much faster. I knew this and JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme would be the perfect combination for some ooey, gooey Halloween brownies!
These brownies were more amazing than I could have imagined, and they were easy to prepare. They will impress anyone at any holiday party or would be a nice dessert to share during the upcoming holidays.
Or if you are short on time you could use a box mix of brownies and add the marshmallow and caramel swirl to them and they would be just as delicious! I love recipes using packaged brownie mixes. It’s a great brownie hack!
Here are more of my favorite brownie recipes:
- The Best Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- Easy Turtle Brownies
- Perfect Fudge Brownies With Chocolate Frosting Recipe
- How To Cut The Perfect Brownies
- DIY Brownie Mason Jar Gift With Free Printable Gift Tag
- White Cake With A Brownie Layer with Chocolate Buttercream Icing
- Christmas Tree Brownies
Click here to print the recipe for Marshmallow Caramel Swirl Brownies.
Easy Homemade Brownies With A Marshmallow Caramel Swirl
- 8 ounces chopped BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (2 packages)
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt (or ½ teaspoon if you used unsalted butter)
Caramel Marshmallow Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Caramel Bits
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
To Prepare the Brownies:
- Pre-heat your oven to 350*. Grease an 8×8 or 9×9 pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate on medium heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted.
- Remove from the heat, pour into a large mixing bowl. Let them cool for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk the sugars into the cooled chocolate/butter mixture. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition. Whisk in the vanilla.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
To Prepare the Marshmallow Caramel
- In a small saucepan add the KRAFT Caramel Bits and water. Stir the mixture constantly until the caramel is melted.
- Add the JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme and mix it until it is well combined.
Assembling the brownies
- Pour ⅔ of the brownie batter into the pan.
- Pour the marshmallow caramel cream over the brownie batter and then top with dollops of the remaining brownie batter.
- Using a butter knife start in 1 corner and go up and down and then left to right.
- Bake for about 35 minutes in a 9×9 pan (or about 40 minutes in an 8×8 pan). You can insert a toothpick in the middle to test the doneness. There should be some crumbs on the toothpick.
- Allow these to cool completely before you cut them. (Click here to learn how to cut hot brownies!)
This easy chocolate brownies recipe will be a crowd-pleaser. When you add the caramel and marshmallows it becomes the ultimate homemade brownie!
What’s your favorite dessert?