I am so excited about Easter. It’s the first time in a while that I will get to be with all my sisters and my parents. I know we will have more food than we need but it’s all good! I have been getting together all my Easter Dinner Ideas and I thought they may be helpful to share with you. They are mostly desserts – but you can never have too many dessert options!
For the main dish, we will be making a ham and some zucchini lasagna. (I have this great recipe for sugar-free sauce in case you are on a low carb diet like KETO.)
I would love to make all of thee desserts…but even I can’t eat them all before they would go bad. This is a great round up of many ideas from all over the web! Check it out and tell me some of the things you are making/doing for Easter!
Easter Dessert Ideas:
- Cadbury Filled Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Buttercream Icing
- Easy Easter Cookie Recipe With M&Ms
- Peeps Tres Leche Cake
- White Cake With A Brownie Layer with Chocolate Buttercream Icing
- Jelly Bean Cupcakes With Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Jelly Bean Cookies
- Starburst® Jellybean Doughnuts
- Frosted Treats With M&M’s® Carrot Cake
- Carrot Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Icing For Easter
- Easter Cake: White Cake With A Brownie Layer & Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 18 Sweet Treats for Easter
- No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes: Triple Layer Easter Cheesecake
- Rice Cereal Easter Peeps Treats Recipe
- Easter Egg Rice Krispie Treats!
Easter Craft Ideas:
- Easter Bunny Mason Jars
- DIY Easter Vase Craft
- DIY Easter Egg Bath Bomb Recipe
- DIY Bunny Loop Craft for Easter!
- Chick Yarn Craft for Easter
Easter gift ideas: