You can still have pizza if you are eating healthy! This recipe for Keto pizza will satisfy your craving for pizza.
This is also a great recipe if you are eating low carb recipes or just looking for the famous Fathead pizza recipe. As a bonus – it is also a gluten-free pizza recipe!
What I love about this pizza is that it only uses a few ingredients that you can find at your local grocery store. Then you can customize it to fit your favorite pizza. Make sure you use the sauce with the lowest in carb count you can find or use my sugar-free sauce recipe. I love to double or triple this recipe and freeze it. But it’s really so simple you can throw it together and let it simmer while you are making the low carb pizza dough.
See how easy it is to make this low carb, gluten-free pizza!
I love that the crust uses almond flour and spices and it’s not a cauliflower or chicken crust – so it’s easier to work with.
Here are some more of my Keto friendly recipe:
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken Recipe (Also Includes Slow Cooker Instructions)
- 32 Keto Recipes – Chicken, Beef, Pork, Breakfast, & More!
- Sugar-Free Tomato Sauce
- Pork Chops Air Fryer Recipe With Boneless Patties or Bone-In Pork Chops
- Sugar-Free Dairy Free Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- One Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon & Parmesan Asparagus
Keto Pizza Recipe
It has just a few ingredients including mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, an egg, almond flour, pizza sauce and your favorite toppings.
It comes together pretty easy…
The trick is to bake the crust before you add the toppings!
Add your sauce…
And you favorite toppings…
And you can enjoy pizza without all the carbs!
- 1 ½ cups plus ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup super fine almond flour
- ¼ cup pizza sauce (use the lowest in carb count you can find)
- Toppings of choice: pepperoni, olives, green bell peppers, mushrooms, fully cooked sausage, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese into a large microwave safe bowl along with the cream cheese. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir well, then continue to microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each increment, until the cheeses are completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Quickly stir in the egg and almond flour. Work the dough in the bowl with clean, oiled hands until all ingredients are very well incorporated and it forms a ball. The dough will be very sticky.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place the dough in the center and use your hands to press it into a circle, approximately 10 inches across.
- Bake the pizza crust at 400F for 8 minutes, or until it just begins to brown slightly in spots. The crust may puff up while baking. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke the pizza crust a few times with a fork to prevent it from puffing up while baking with the toppings. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cooked pizza crust, leaving a small border of crust around the edges without the sauce.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce. Top with the pizza toppings of your choice.
- Top the pizza with the remaining ⅓ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400F for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
Cut into 6 slices and serve hot.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 408Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 108mgSodium: 496mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 17g